Sequins and Lace and Sore Hands
I was meant to test knit this, but right after starting, received some bad news that kind of destroyed my interest in working on this (I don’t do well with stress while working on projects, blah), and I totally failed at meeting the deadline (I’m so sorry Mer)! Last month though, I became determined to finish it up, and I’m so happy I did! I love how it came out.
This pattern is really lovely, and actually really quite easy to get into the groove of. It was quite satisfying to mark off every tier as I went, haha!
My first project with Patons Lace Sequin… I really liked out it worked up, and I think it feels nicer/softer then Patons Lace (even with all those sequins). It (steam) blocked out very nicely as well!
- Wanza F. commented on Molehill Shawl 14 Aug 05:06
- Lisa B. favorited Molehill Shawl 20 Oct 05:24
- Sarah Kim commented on Molehill Shawl 23 Jul 15:31
- Sarah Kim favorited Molehill Shawl 23 Jul 15:31
- Ky Yuuki favorited Molehill Shawl 03 Feb 04:35
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Molehill Shawl 05 Jan 05:31
- gloria z. favorited Molehill Shawl 03 Nov 01:40
- Saspie Doo favorited Molehill Shawl 25 Oct 23:13
- Mayra V. favorited Molehill Shawl 03 Oct 05:03
- Ginger Darkstar favorited Molehill Shawl 21 Aug 23:47
Jessica posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!