Get soft, kissable lips!
Products you have lying around your house can be used to give you soft lips!
Olive Oil and Honey is great for your lips!
- autumnrose.lee favorited Moisturizing Lip Balm 11 Mar 12:34
- Julchen L. commented on Moisturizing Lip Balm 22 Dec 20:53
- CookieBird Lover favorited Moisturizing Lip Balm 15 Oct 01:11
- ellie j. added Moisturizing Lip Balm to beauty 20 Sep 21:02
- CookieBird Lover added Moisturizing Lip Balm to beauty 06 Sep 00:09
- Izzy P. favorited Moisturizing Lip Balm 09 Aug 09:38
- Kinhime Dragon added Moisturizing Lip Balm to Beauty 06 Jul 21:31
- Kinhime Dragon added Moisturizing Lip Balm to things to make 06 Jul 01:19
- Ievars favorited Moisturizing Lip Balm 18 Feb 22:01
- kristy c. favorited Moisturizing Lip Balm 08 Feb 01:57
take a tablespoon of petroleum jelly and put in the microwave for about 30 seconds. make sure it's still gooey and NOT liquid.
Then, mix in about half a teaspoon of honey (if it's not enough for you, you can add more).
Mix in olive oil. Now at this step, you'll need to eyeball it. Pour in a tiny amount, mix and if it's not runny, you can add a little more. Whatever makes you happy.
Once it's all mixed thoroughly, place it in the container of your choice and then let it sit in the fridge for a few minutes so the jelly can thicken and harden a little.
Once it's firmed some, smooth on and enjoy your soft, kissable lips!