https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/mixed-chain-necklace • Posted by Operation Overhaul
Materials: A variety of chains in gold (or any other colour you prefer) Leather Ribbon Jump Rings Pliers Needle & Thread
1. Loop leather ribbon through one end of the chain. My chain was approximately 25cm long.
2. Sew leather ribbon together to make a secured loop.
3. Repeat on opposite end.
4. Attach more chains with jump rings. Vary the length of chains to create a nice gradation.
5. Repeat step four on opposite end.
6. Add as many chains as you want, or you can add charms/pearls/studs to make it unique to your personal style! Enjoy! xx