Calling all chocolate lovers-with a whipped cream frenzy! Simple and quick to make, will feed a bunch and I've never met anyone who didn't enjoy this melt in your mouth goodness.
- 110540_2F2015-08-24-115238-msmudpie.jpg 54.7 KB [ Download ]
- 110540_2F2016-05-05-203021-DSCF0125.JPG 2.83 MB [ Download ]
- 110540_2F2016-05-05-203119-DSCF0123.JPG 2.6 MB [ Download ]
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Mississippi Mud Pie 28 Jul 01:27
- Emma H. favorited Mississippi Mud Pie 04 Jun 20:14
- Susan S. published her project Mississippi Mud Pie 23 May 09:00
Melt butter & add chopped pecans and flour. Spread evenly on bottom of 8x14 pan. Bake at 350º until light to golden brown. Let cool.
Prepare chocolate pudding mix as directed on package. Mix 1 c. (8oz.)Whipped cream with cream cheese until creamy smooth. Layer, beginning with cream cheese mixture, then chocolate pudding etc.
Top with 1 c. (8oz.) Whipped cream. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firmly set.