Truffles made from Mint Oreos and cream cheese mixed together and dipped in white chocolate!
- Violet B. added Mint Oreo Truffles to try later 16 Mar 16:44
- Jenna Joy favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 28 Feb 03:16
- Shantelle t. added Mint Oreo Truffles to food!! 08 Dec 15:19
- Megan S. favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 04 Dec 04:36
- Tam C. favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 13 Nov 13:01
- Rikki L. favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 07 Oct 13:32
- Lady Machete added Mint Oreo Truffles to Recipes 13 Sep 01:29
- Luann R. favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 06 Sep 01:53
- Sarah Kim favorited Mint Oreo Truffles 03 Aug 14:54
- donturneround added Mint Oreo Truffles to Baking ideas 23 Jul 01:56
Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet in freezer for at least 15 minutes.
Melt chocolate in a double boiler, or in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water, ensuring the bowl does not touch the surface of the water. Remove from heat, and stir in peppermint extract. Add green food colouring until desired shade of green is reached. If your brand of white chocolate melts a little thicker, you can use vegetable oil to thin it. (Folks have told me they’ve also tried almond bark and candy melts to BAD results. The peppermint seizes the whole mixture. So please, only use white chocolate!)
Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!