Bake a mint chocolate cake with Geraldine's Bake Shoppe & Deli
- Maria favorited Mint Chocolate Cake 01 Feb 12:00
- Jessi D. added Mint Chocolate Cake to Tasty 23 Dec 00:04
- Meta H. added Mint Chocolate Cake to cooking 19 Dec 03:40
- Angzii Attackz favorited Mint Chocolate Cake 11 Dec 03:32
- Gretchen M. added Mint Chocolate Cake to TO-DO 18 Nov 19:25
- MickeyDi added Mint Chocolate Cake to Yummy! 08 Nov 00:19
- MickeyDi favorited Mint Chocolate Cake 08 Nov 00:19
- Jessi D. favorited Mint Chocolate Cake 05 Nov 03:52
- A Bite To Eat published her project Mint Chocolate Cake 31 Oct 12:31
Prepare cake batter according to package directions, using a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Put in freezer to set up mint layer. Putting on chocolate top layer is easiest if this is set firm.
For topping, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in extract. Spread over frosting. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 20-24 servings.