I think this one's name is Stuart or Dave or something?
My mom asked me to make her a minion to give to a friend at work who is a little obsessed. She has them all over her desk and likes to share pictures of all the fun minion things she finds. He's a little different than my usual Blockhead plushie pattern, but I think he's adorable and I'm happy with how he came out. Painting the logo on the overalls was probably the most difficult part, and I think I could've been a little neater with that if I'd made him a bit bigger, but I don't think I did too bad.
- Rebecca M. favorited Minion Plushie 19 Jun 14:28
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Minion Plushie to StickerApp 14 Nov 21:45
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Minion Plushie to SINGER Dress Form Contest 04 May 20:39
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Minion Plushie to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 08 Mar 15:50
- Tess favorited Minion Plushie 10 Jan 10:47
- AlterEgo Designs replied to a comment on her project Minion Plushie 14 Dec 18:57
- Me. favorited Minion Plushie 10 Dec 18:26
- Me. commented on Minion Plushie 10 Dec 18:26
- kirsten b. favorited Minion Plushie 10 Dec 13:23
- AlterEgo Designs entered her project Minion Plushie to Secret Santa 08 Dec 23:32
AlterEgo Designs posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!