....for when you want to wear your shopping lists....
Miniature book/necklace, measuring at 2.5x3cm,enamelled onto copper with closing clasp and moving hinges. Copper and brass wire was used for the cloisonné decoration and the chain has little red enamelled discs crocheted together. I made this book because I wanted to improve on my soldering and achieve a finished piece without the components falling apart in the kiln. There are a lot of things that need a bit of improvement but I'm very pleased for the time being.
- TheSewingMaven favorited Miniature Enamelled Book 19 Mar 06:39
- Sarah S. added Miniature Enamelled Book to Want Sew Bad... 15 Jan 22:23
- Inappropriate Penguin favorited Miniature Enamelled Book 15 Jun 20:36
- Sue W. favorited Miniature Enamelled Book 09 May 02:35
- Angel C. favorited Miniature Enamelled Book 06 May 19:24
- SteffiGlaves entered her project Miniature Enamelled Book to StoryBox Contest 23 Apr 15:01
- SteffiGlaves published her project Miniature Enamelled Book 22 Apr 07:46
SteffiGlaves posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!