Another bored night, resulted in this for my bf!
Its all hand sewn as well beacuse i was too lazy to get up and find my sewing machine! He has bead eyes and his ears are supported by pipe cleaners in the top so they can be shaped round!
I never got round to doing his clothes (poor guy) but my bf didnt seem to mind ^_^
- Alex Z. added Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) to Интересное 20 Jul 14:56
- Mikki H. favorited Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) 19 Aug 00:51
- Joy A. added Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) to Toys 17 Feb 22:20
- Becky H. favorited Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) 02 Dec 21:28
- WerewolfCas favorited Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) 28 Aug 10:12
- monique.pasco favorited Mini Yoda (Excuse His Nakedness) 28 Jul 20:52
Sew arms and turn right way out and stuff. (You can attach arms autside the body or sew them into the seam of the body.)
I attached them into the body.
when stffed lay them between the body pieces (between the right sides) and then sew around the body leaving a gap to stuff.
stuff the body and sew up the gap
Next sew around the feet leave a gap and stuff and sew it closed.
Attach feet to bottom of body.
sew beads on head for eyes.
Attach head to body.
This bit is even harder to explain!
the ears, cut them out.
I used a little bit of a pipe cleaner in the top tab roled the pipe cleaner up in the fabric tab and sew the rolled fabric to the flat ear bit! then attach to the head.
The dodgy pic is the ear and red is the pipe cleaner!!
Hopefully this all makes sense to you all haha. If not comment nd i will try and explain it better...hopefuly