Mini wallet tutorial
finished size when folded:
finished size when opened: 11x14 cm
features 6 card pockets
elastic and button closure
- Sveta favorited Mini Wallet 24 Jul 05:51
- Trisha J. favorited Mini Wallet 27 Nov 03:11
- Lyndsey A. favorited Mini Wallet 14 Oct 21:25
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Mini Wallet 22 Nov 05:09
- Netra H. favorited Mini Wallet 15 Oct 06:09
- 02jhseaby added Mini Wallet to Try 08 Jun 20:11
- 02jhseaby favorited Mini Wallet 08 Jun 20:11
- Dee D. added Mini Wallet to bags 04 Jun 20:44
- Julie A. added Mini Wallet to to make 20 May 05:08
- Quickanimator favorited Mini Wallet 18 May 15:11
Preparing the Fabric:
Cut fabric as followed (1 cm seam allowance is included):
Piece A: 11x20 cm
Piece B1 (pockets): 15.5x11 cm
Piece B2 (pockets): 21.5x11 cm
Piece C (lining): 11x14 cm
l2 pieces of your fabric, each 3.5x 17 cm if you want to make your own binding.
Note: as the edges are straight, you don’t have to cut the bindings on bias.
If the fabric is too thin, iron fusible interfacings to strengthen it. Using fabric marker, mark the lines on fabric pieces.