Mini pinatas are perfect for a party or because you're feeling crafty!
- Robbin B. added Mini Pinatas to Just for Dollies 11 Feb 09:47
- amyistheparty favorited Mini Pinatas 19 Nov 18:39
- Wild A. favorited Mini Pinatas 16 Aug 18:39
- KelliDroze added Mini Pinatas to Accesories 11 Jun 20:19
- Peabody favorited Mini Pinatas 01 Jun 01:22
- Leigh C. favorited Mini Pinatas 26 May 00:58
- Crafterella featured Mini Pinatas 23 May 22:00
- Alissa B. favorited Mini Pinatas 12 May 22:42
- Pam ^_^ favorited Mini Pinatas 08 May 21:11
- Quackers, Vino & Cheese favorited Mini Pinatas 06 May 20:50
Cut straight lengths of your cereal box and make them as wide as you want your pinata to be. You may need multiple pieces of the straight paperboard to go around the entire "circumference" of your pinata shape.
Start forming the straight pieces of cereal box to your pinata shape and tape as you go. You may need to tape heavily. If you need to join straight pieces, tape on the inside and outside of the joint.
If you want to fill the pinata, you will want to do it now. Now tape the other shape to the opposite side, this step won't take quite so much effort.
Use a piece of tissue that matches the color you are using for your pinatas and tape it to your pinata to cover the kraft color and any of the box advertisements.
Starting at the bottom of your pinata form, tape the uncut portion of the tissue fringe all the way around the pinata. Do about three rows of the same color and then go to the next color - keep going until the entire pinata is covered. You will have to play with the spacing of the tissue so that you're mostly covering the tape (you will likely still see a little tape).