I don't need no hat to make me mad... but I want one anyways :D
I was bored and I'm kinda in love with the mad hatter...so I made this.
- rosa r. favorited Mini Mad Hatter Hat 12 Aug 18:47
- cassandra.gasiorowskiherrera added Mini Mad Hatter Hat to Stuff 24 Jun 14:37
- cdenaco added Mini Mad Hatter Hat to Mad Hatter 18 Dec 22:17
- Tristin C. favorited Mini Mad Hatter Hat 27 Aug 23:13
- Danielle C. favorited Mini Mad Hatter Hat 15 Jun 07:56
- BlauPiepmatz favorited Mini Mad Hatter Hat 14 Sep 18:14
- emily L. entered her project Mini Mad Hatter Hat to Craft-In Contest 01 Mar 16:35
The base is now done so get two toothpicks and make one shorter by breaking off a part. roll in gold paint till its all covered and let it dry halfway then wipe off. the toothpicks will be stained gold.
find some old pendants or charms. luckily for me I found a bag of old jewelry with a leaf pendant on it. It was a different shade of gold so I dipped it in the paint. Once dry glue to the toothpick do the same with another charm. arrange them tucked inside the ribbon.
get a small piece of paper and write 6/10 or any other fraction and glue it in the ribbon near the tooth picks.
since glue doesn't stick to plastic get a nail file and sand off where you want to glue the hat onto. Glue hat to the head band and you're done!