Yummy cheesecake in cupcake form!
Easy to make mini cheesecakes, ready to eat. No forks or slicing required!
- Kc F. favorited Mini Cheesecakes 21 Jul 01:44
- Musiicorn favorited Mini Cheesecakes 17 Jul 17:55
- Emily M. added Mini Cheesecakes to food 07 Jul 01:03
- alexandria.masters.5 favorited Mini Cheesecakes 28 Jun 16:37
- Grimgirl101 favorited Mini Cheesecakes 20 Jun 22:07
- dalekordancer favorited Mini Cheesecakes 08 Jun 07:04
- asna.shakir added Mini Cheesecakes to Gotta Make! 30 May 02:22
- Corvii favorited Mini Cheesecakes 28 May 22:30
- Sam C. favorited Mini Cheesecakes 21 May 05:34
- Danielle T. favorited Mini Cheesecakes 23 Apr 17:09
Preheat your oven to 350 F and line your cupcake trays with the liners.
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter (make sure its melted) together to make your crust.
*The directions for this should also be located on the box your crumbs came in.
Pour one tablespoon of your crust into each cupcake liner. (If you run out just make some more!)
You can stick the crust filled liners in the fridge for an hour to let them set if you want (I did it without setting the crust and they came out fine.)
Mix cream cheese and sugar together with an electric mixer and slowly add the eggs and vanilla. Keep mixing until you have a creamy batter.
Pour your batter into the cupcake liners (don't let them over flow) and stick them in the oven for 30 minutes or until the rims are golden.
Let your cheesecakes cool for 10 minutes before topping them with the chocolate glaze or anything else you want to top them with.