The Madeleine Mini Bloomers - pattern by the wonderful Coletterie
Following a pattern is hard, but I did it. And it turned out pretty darn awesome! I did some modifying though, to fit me the best. There is no such thing as a standard butt and hips, and that's the way it should be.
The fabric used is an old curtain that my aunt was going to throw away when she was moving.
Thanks to my sister for taking the pictures. In the full body pictures you can see how I matched the bloomers with some of my other creations. Although, I usually wear them under my skirts when it's too see through or short.
- Blaise P. added Mini Bloomers to steampunk clothing 10 Aug 06:32
- angelis.barrios.1 added Mini Bloomers to MDC 06 Jan 17:53
- EmmaThePrincess entered her project Mini Bloomers to Ugly Christmas Sweater 30 Nov 21:42
- Sadafina D. added Mini Bloomers to sewing 03 Nov 21:59
- Melody C. favorited Mini Bloomers 27 Oct 09:41
- bethan.miller favorited Mini Bloomers 22 Jul 23:04
- Zombie Babe favorited Mini Bloomers 14 Jul 08:15
- Miss Monstro favorited Mini Bloomers 12 Jul 23:37
- Miss Monstro commented on Mini Bloomers 12 Jul 23:36
- tabitha.leveque favorited Mini Bloomers 06 Jun 21:11
EmmaThePrincess posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!