Make Mexican Bottle Cap Folk Art
Turn old bottle caps and scrap wood into colorful Mexican Bottle Cap Crosses!
Watch the quick video here:
1. & 2. Glue your wood pieces together to make a cross with E-6000 and then paint in a color you like
3. & 4. Embellish with other colors and add dimension with Allure
5. & 6. Print and cut your bottle cap images and then glue them inside the bottle caps with regular white school glue
7. Fill them with a small amount of DecoArt's Liquid Glass and let them dry until they are clear
8. Glue the bottle caps to the painted crosses and let dry