Chan Luu technique + beachy charms = Light bulb!
Not bad for a first time, eh?
This is my mermaid inspired wrap bracelet. My mom just purchased two Chan Lu bracelets off of hautelook.com and although they are very beautiful, Chan Lu's are not in my post-college budget.
I used 2.0-sized brown greek leather cord, gold beading thread (thicker than regular thread),and blue and bronze 6/0 round beads. When the wrap was done I wore it on my wrist and decided to put charms where they would be seen. Perfection under $20!
**Note** This project did not take me 2 hours. It was done in an unknown amount of time I had free to myself between ya know...life and chaos. I estimated about 2 hours over a 4-day period.
Step by step + pictures in the link below from craftytaylor!
- CraftyCat added Mermaid Wrap Bracelet to Crafts 02 Jun 04:07
- CraftyCat favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 02 Jun 04:07
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 02 May 13:22
- Lacquered Lawyer added Mermaid Wrap Bracelet to Mermaid 12 Mar 23:51
- Kepi added Mermaid Wrap Bracelet to I'd Rather Be a Mermaid 13 Feb 23:56
- Kepi favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 13 Feb 23:56
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 12 Oct 23:19
- Julie G. favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 07 Mar 00:52
- Ievars favorited Mermaid Wrap Bracelet 01 May 15:36
- Ada B. added Mermaid Wrap Bracelet to Bracelets 14 Apr 14:05
jamie k. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!