Make these beach theme cuffs with 2 part quick set plastic!
Quick set plastic and silicone molds for fondant make terrific jewelry. It's much easier to use than resin and dries in about 20 minutes, too.
- Key West Witch favorited Mermaid Cuffs 31 May 16:22
- PienderZ added Mermaid Cuffs to mermaid party 22 Jan 20:54
- PixieFey added Mermaid Cuffs to Magical 21 Jan 01:06
- Leia B. favorited Mermaid Cuffs 20 Mar 03:24
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Mermaid Cuffs 09 Mar 22:57
- Isaura added Mermaid Cuffs to The Little Mermaid 22 Oct 13:24
- Kyle H. favorited Mermaid Cuffs 19 Sep 21:46
- karla a. favorited Mermaid Cuffs 12 Jun 12:58
- C G. favorited Mermaid Cuffs 23 May 04:31
- Ariane D. favorited Mermaid Cuffs 23 Sep 05:05
Mix 2 teaspoons each of the two parts of your Smooth On #325
Pour it in your molds and let set for about 15 minutes
Remove from the molds while the pieces are flexible and tape them to the wood bangle
Let them harden for another hour
*They will harden to the shape of the bangle making your piece look polished
See the video tutorial here.