Seize the moments you hold dear and store them in more then just your heart
My sister had a locker she got from a pre teen store called justice.
Anyway she decided to give it to me since she's going away to collage in less then a year.
I was so happy, but then I realized it could be better, while she had painted the outside blue and green she left the inside pink and there were hooks and a built in picture frame in it. Then I put cork board in the door for photos and stuff since I didn't have and couldn't find magnetic tape, and because I didn't want to paint the inside of the door.
I started on this at the beginning of the year but due to a lot of things I kept putting off working on the locker. It's still a work in progress but at least the outside and most of the inside is done. Now to decorate the inside!!!
Based off my memory trunk:
- declan o. favorited Memory Trunk: Locker Edition 11 Jan 09:15
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on her project Memory Trunk: Locker Edition 08 Oct 18:34
- Cat Morley commented on Memory Trunk: Locker Edition 08 Oct 18:09
- Cat Morley favorited Memory Trunk: Locker Edition 08 Oct 18:09
- Kinhime Dragon published her project Memory Trunk: Locker Edition 08 Oct 14:24
Kinhime Dragon posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!