Dispay Your Memories
I made this after a recent trip to my cousin's wedding on the beach.
- Wendy Z. favorited Memory Jar Fl 22 Nov 16:00
- Conner W. favorited Memory Jar Fl 26 Sep 18:52
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Memory Jar Fl 27 Feb 21:58
- Gertie replied to a comment on her project Memory Jar Fl 18 Jan 02:25
- aggela.mpesi favorited Memory Jar Fl 21 Nov 12:58
Adorn outside. (Don't over do it! You still want to see the stuff inside.) I used hot glue to attached a row of ribbon from a wedding program, a few purple flower stick ons (trust me on glue use hot glue, don't rely just on their sticky back), and a couple pieces of the flowered confetti. Then used a clear glitter glue to add a few accents.
water and fire fairy · 8 projects
wow how did you stick the sand stuff on top
Gertie · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 52 projects
Painted top, then used a white craft glue that dried clear for the sandand stuff. Hot glue dries too quick for adhering sand or glitter.