I really suck at taglines--Just click on the project!
This is something that everyone should do...it's a fun and simple way to preserve good times!
- Grimgirl101 favorited Memory Jar 31 Jan 20:59
- DotCom favorited Memory Jar 18 Aug 16:16
- anna.rection favorited Memory Jar 02 Aug 23:15
- GothicYolita favorited Memory Jar 28 Jul 04:21
- Shae B. favorited Memory Jar 22 Jul 21:24
- Zoe M. favorited Memory Jar 20 Jul 19:30
- choco s. favorited Memory Jar 06 Jul 00:01
- neverfly27 favorited Memory Jar 05 Jul 14:20
- xoxo- Brook favorited Memory Jar 05 Jul 05:00
Start out by getting a mason jar. You can buy them at pretty much any store, usually in bulk of 3 to 9. If you just want one, you can take a trip to a local antique store, where odds are they have loads of old canning jars for cheap. Mine is actually a family heirloom; my great-grandma used it to can vegetables during the Great Depression.
Decorate your jar. Glue things onto it. Do whatever you want to it to make it your own. Go crazy on it, or maybe even leave it plain. Paint it argyle or plaid or striped. Just make it you.
Start out your collection with a few small things. Maybe a movie ticket, or a friend's senior picture, or a cookie fortune.
Put your jar on a shelf where it's easy to get to, because odds are you won't want to keep up your collection if it's out of reach!
Every time you go anywhere and get some sort of little souvineer, a cookie fortune, maybe a perfume sample, a match book, a photo strip, perhaps even a candy wrapper, put it in your jar.
Final step? Go out and have wonderful times and crazy adventures that you can commemorate in years to come.
CO + K User