Pour some hot ganache over the shells and watch the magic happen!
A chocolate orb filled with yuzu cake and yuzu mousse that melt away when hot ganache is poured on top
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Melting Chocolate Orbs 28 Jul 01:55
- Len favorited Melting Chocolate Orbs 19 Apr 23:27
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Melting Chocolate Orbs 19 Feb 16:04
- AlterEgo Designs added Melting Chocolate Orbs to recipes 19 Feb 16:04
- kim.possible1234 favorited Melting Chocolate Orbs 11 Feb 15:22
- Connie Z. published her project Melting Chocolate Orbs 10 Feb 09:00
Temper chocolate in microwave
Place about 2 tbsp of melted chocolate into each mould
Tilt mould to coat with chocolate
Hold up mould on one edge and let excess chocolate drip off
Place mould into freezer for about 5 minutes for chocolate to harden up
Unmould by gently pushing on one mould at a time to remove chocolate shell
Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
Add in eggs one at a time and beat until fully incorporated
Add in all the flour at once and gently mix together
Stir in the yuzu juice
Scoop into the silicone mould until just ¾ full
Bake for 5-8 minutes
Combine lemon juice and cup cold water
Sprinkle gelatin on top and let sit until softened
Add sugar and salt to gelatin mixture, and gently microwave until sugar melts. Allow to cool before moving on to the next step.
In a large bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form.
Pour cooled gelatin mixture into whipped cream and whisk until soft peaks return.
Gently fold in honey and skim milk powder until combined.
Let sit in freezer until mousse solidifies (5 minutes)
Transfer mousse to piping bags and pipe mousse on top of cake.