Store your craft minis
I had this idea for a long time in my head, and I thought it was really original, so I made one to store all my buttons and needles... to later find out it's been made by lots of people here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/matchboxdrawers/pool/
Anyways, I think there's no tut for this one here, so I'll go ahead and post my very first one... so be gentle!
- Kinhime Dragon added Matchbox Drawers to alter 23 May 13:13
- Rebecca C. favorited Matchbox Drawers 29 Jul 07:09
- Keith N. favorited Matchbox Drawers 18 Aug 05:17
- Spencer M. favorited Matchbox Drawers 07 Jun 09:39
- Cindy H. favorited Matchbox Drawers 23 Oct 03:02
- Luna P. favorited Matchbox Drawers 23 May 09:24
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Matchbox Drawers 02 Jan 06:31
- arielcnc added Matchbox Drawers to stuffz 23 Dec 20:37
- Angel C. favorited Matchbox Drawers 12 Aug 18:14
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Matchbox Drawers 22 Jul 17:16
+ Add your version
Diet Coke Princess
Tabby · São Paulo, State of Mato Grosso, BR · 24 projects
I'm definitely going to make this one! love it!
Clarisa ^^ · Cebu City, Central Visayas, PH · 2 projects
Great job, well thats good saving match boxes haha, but i still have to wait for enought match boxes!
Kasey Kasket · Ormond Beach, Florida, US · 25 projects
Cute! Ill have to make one for safety pins or something
Apricot · Sacramento, California, US
Love it :]
Gone Neko · Milan, Lombardy, IT · 29 projects
rachel. · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 9 projects
JessayahX · Frankfurt, Hesse, DE · 26 projects
yeah...we made those in kindergarden.
Lundora · Kokkola, FI · 8 projects
oh, this is great! Maybe I should make a version.. too bad I have no idea what I should do with the matches. :'D
DeLightfulfreak · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 1 project
merve · 11 projects
its very useful for earrings