A Rainbow of Smoothie Bowls
Matcha is great for a lot of things—drinking on its own, adding to baked goods, and blending into smoothies. Not only does this powdered green tea have the prettiest green color ever, but it’s full of health benefits like antioxidants and an amino acid called L-theanine, which gives you a feeling of calm alertness. On top of that, it’s delicious.
- Alex B. favorited Matcha Vanilla Bowl 07 Aug 02:43
- Melissa Beth added Matcha Vanilla Bowl to Foodening 21 Jan 02:01
- Crafterella featured Matcha Vanilla Bowl 04 Jan 23:00
- Alecia B. favorited Matcha Vanilla Bowl 03 Jan 12:58
- Melissa Beth favorited Matcha Vanilla Bowl 23 Dec 03:08
- Ulysses Press published her project Matcha Vanilla Bowl 21 Dec 09:00
Make your base. Add frozen banana, almond milk, vanilla, and matcha to blender, and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
Add your toppings. Scatter raspberries, cacao nibs, chia seeds, and shredded coconut evenly across bowl’s surface.
If you want an earthier taste, try using hemp milk in this one. I personally think it pairs perfectly with matcha.