This little guy was made for my daughter after she watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. As you can see, she loves it, and so will any other little girl.
I don't have the pictures to explain the steps to making it. This requires a basic knowledge of needle felting. To make, get a piece of white or near white felt and roll into a fat log shape and needlefelt it until you shape it like a marshmallow. Use black felt for the face. You'll then sew this onto a hairclip that you've covered in felt. There a tons of tutorials for this online. I cannot remember which website I learned this for, sorry.
- Gretchen M. added Mashmallow Buddy to Cuteset Things Ever 23 Nov 01:50
- Linakins commented on her project Mashmallow Buddy 08 Jul 00:44
- PetiteElefant commented on Mashmallow Buddy 08 Jul 00:37
- ale_corason favorited Mashmallow Buddy 02 Jul 07:22
- Linakins published her project Mashmallow Buddy 28 Jun 12:26
Linakins posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!