Marzipan to eat- or to use for cakes or pies.
The picture of the result is NOT mine! I forgot to take a picture of the final result, so I google'd a picture.
- I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes in this how-to, but I'm Dutch. I don't know all words, so I use google, and it sucks.
- Lara L. favorited Marzipan 01 Mar 13:17
- thegirlwiththemilk favorited Marzipan 21 Jan 16:55
- Laura Gloomy.Panda added Marzipan to Food ideas to try... 17 Dec 16:34
- Laura Gloomy.Panda favorited Marzipan 17 Dec 16:34
- Phoebe favorited Marzipan 17 Feb 22:09
- Uhm rawr entered her project Marzipan to Craft-In Contest 25 Mar 17:23
Add the powdered sugar, the egg-white, and some drops of lemon juice, or whatever you want to use. Form the paste to a roll now, and put aluminium foil or plastic wrap around it. I used plastic wrap.
Let it rest in the fridge for 24 hours. NOW you can colour the marzipan, if you want it. When it's done you can best keep it OUTSIDE the fridge. It stays good for 7 months that way. Keep it in a plastic bag or so, in a (sealed) container.