marshmallowly vanillary boozy goodness
This is a cocktail/shot that I came up with with a friend of mine at a birthday party for a mate of ours and has been a nostalgic favourite ever since. I've made a few tweaks since that summer ten years ago but it is still an indulgent favourite. I apologise for the pic, I lost the original and haven't had the time to make another and take a pic so I have used a wallpaper pic of mine of lit up marshmallows which I think perfectly illustrates how you fill when you drink it. Ohhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- Penny F. added Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots to Baking 11 Oct 14:17
- Sarah W. entered her project Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots to The Confetti Bar 01 Oct 21:08
- Lishieesaur favorited Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots 27 Sep 18:34
- Peggals <3 favorited Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots 09 Aug 04:16
- Peggals <3 added Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots to Cocktails :3 09 Aug 04:16
- Kala V. favorited Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots 16 Jul 21:03
- Leigh C. favorited Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots 21 May 00:29
- Sarah Bee favorited Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots 07 Apr 09:49
- Sarah B. added Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots to Food 12 Mar 17:30
- SugarNSpiceLily added Marshmallow Cocktail/Shots to alcoholic contents! 27 Feb 22:00
1. Take marshmallows and either cut them slightly in half but not all the way through or pierce all over with a toothpick and pop 1-2 marshmallows in to each glass.
2. Take vodka or vanilla vodka and pour one measure into each glass over the marshmallows. Add a bit of vanilla essence, extract or even vanilla syrup if using plain vodka, of course this is just to taste. Swirl around in glass a little with the marshmallows. Sweet!
3. Top Up with cream soda and add a straw if you like and voila! Marshmallow cocktails. I like to add some ice in summer but only usually because I have forgotten to chill the soda and vodka before hand oops LOL.
You can down it in one or sip it is up to you but don't choke on the vodka soaked marshmallows which are a sweet treat once the drink has gone and you have that warm fuzziness in side.