These hearty vegetarian tacos are so good, you won't miss the meat!
These vegetarian mushroom tacos are awesome. Don't let the time it takes to make these get in the way - they are totally worth it. Get a boost of vitamin D by buying mushrooms that were grown under UV light. Oftentimes one serving will meet or exceed your daily requirements for Vitamin D!
- HylianWriter534 favorited Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos 17 Sep 21:30
- Peggals <3 added Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos to Om nom nom 16 Sep 11:14
- Peggals <3 favorited Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos 16 Sep 11:12
- KelliDroze added Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos to Food 10 Sep 04:28
- heather r. added Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos to Food Items to make 24 Jun 23:34
- Deborah D. published her project Marinated Mushroom And Sweet Potato Tacos 27 May 23:32
You Will Need
Mix seasonings, balsamic vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place sliced mushrooms in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over them. Toss to coat the mushrooms evenly in marinade. Cover dish and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Chop peeled sweet potatoes into ¼ inch sized cubes. Melt coconut oil in the microwave and then pour over sweet potatoes. Toss to coat evenly in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake potatoes for 45-60 minutes or until softened and lightly browned.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, add mushrooms and saute until marinade is cooked down to a thick sauce, about 10-12 minutes. Toss in sweet potatoes and stir. Cook an additional 2 minutes to warm potatoes.
Serve with corn tortillas, sour cream, guacamole, and fresh cilantro.