New Orleans in your office or home!
We used these to decorate our office. You can make a million variations to make them into triangles or even combine a few of them to make one big feathery decoration! They're really easy, don't take a lot of time, and really cheap. You can get the feathers for $2 a bag at Michael's and the beads at the dollar store. I hope you enjoy them!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN USING THE GLUE GUN. I cannot stress this enough. My left index finger is purple right now. Please be careful!
Also remember: Mardi Gras is all about whimsical festivities. The feathers don't have to be prim and proper! The more bendy, curvy, and wild they are, the more natural they will feel.
- liza.minelli.564 added Mardi Gras Feather Decorations to Mardi Gras Party 02 Feb 02:04
- liza.minelli.564 favorited Mardi Gras Feather Decorations 02 Feb 02:04
- Ariel B. entered her project Mardi Gras Feather Decorations to The Confetti Bar 25 Oct 05:01
- Ariel B. entered her project Mardi Gras Feather Decorations to Seal-It Contest 01 Mar 17:55
- Ariel B. entered her project Mardi Gras Feather Decorations to Image3D 13 May 19:02