your favorite breakfast - in cupcake form!
- Chuckee added Maple Bacon Cupcakes to Recetas/Recipes 07 Aug 03:01
- Sunnie favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 17 Feb 16:58
- Penny F. added Maple Bacon Cupcakes to Baking 30 Aug 01:55
- gemma.holmes.334 favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 22 May 20:15
- Maxine M. added Maple Bacon Cupcakes to To-make list 09 Apr 23:36
- Ruby C favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 27 Dec 20:48
- katie q. favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 12 Sep 11:35
- kittyklaws favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 21 Jun 10:31
- Sara E. favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 20 May 19:53
- xoxcarmen favorited Maple Bacon Cupcakes 13 May 08:27
You Will Need
in a large bowl, beat syrup & butter until combined. add the sugar, a bit at a time, & whip until combined.
preheat oven to 325 f. line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
beat together butter & bacon drippings until light and creamy. add the brown sugar & maple syrup & beat until well combined.
add the egg and beat until incorporated.
sift together the flour, salt, baking soda & powder.
add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the butter mixture & mix well, then add 1/2 the milk & mix well. repeat until all the milk & flour are incorporated (make sure you end with the dry ingredients).
fold in the bacon. taste and add more syrup, flour, or milk if needed for desired taste. keep in mind the maple frosting is very sweet, & that maple syrup in large amounts can break a cake batter.
*i added another Tbs of milk & syrup, as my batter was very thick.
divide batter evenly, filling 1/2 - 3/4 full. bake 18-22 minutes.
*18 minutes was perfect for me.
transfer frosting to a 1qt. ziploc bag. cut the tip from one side & pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
garnish with sugar, salt, & bacon.