Make your own clock - no power tools needed!
Spruce up your home with this DIY clock-making tutorial! No power tools needed, not even a drill!
- Trisha J. favorited Map Clock 27 Nov 02:47
- ArteinterrogantE favorited Map Clock 10 May 12:12
- Taylor K. favorited Map Clock 12 Feb 22:58
- tina.watton.12 favorited Map Clock 06 Oct 09:16
- Heather G. favorited Map Clock 06 Oct 00:29
- Rachel's Craft Channel added Map Clock to Sherlock 29 Sep 20:12
- Maddy W. favorited Map Clock 26 Sep 15:08
- Mariselis added Map Clock to Crafts | DIY 15 Jul 13:14
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Map Clock 09 Jul 05:06
- signe P. added Map Clock to dekoration 07 Jul 12:21
Coat the top with a layer of Mod Podge. Make sure you apply the Mod Podge along the edges to seal the paper. Set aside & let dry.
While your clock face is drying, cut your balsa wood into small pieces. These will be the marks around the edge of the clock so we can actually tell what time it is! If you're going for a super mod look, you can just skip this part.
Almost done, gang. Now it's time to attach your clock motor! Flip your clock face over & cut a hole through the decoupaged paper in the very middle of your frame, large enough to place the clock's arm shaft in. Assemble the clock hands according to the directions that came with your clock kit. Keep the movement hanger attached, & nail it to the back of your clock face.