Refreshing popsicles made with mangoes and yogurt.
- Adrienne S. added Mango Yogurt Popsicles to Yumm Yumm 29 Apr 22:07
- Christina G. favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 23 Jul 07:20
- HylianWriter534 favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 07 Jul 04:47
- Syb' favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 29 Jun 11:27
- ale_corason favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 19 Jun 01:12
- Jasinta M. added Mango Yogurt Popsicles to Sweet Tooth 18 Jun 18:20
- CraftyCat added Mango Yogurt Popsicles to Cooking 17 Jun 17:57
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 17 Jun 02:12
- ilarin favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 15 Jun 21:07
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Mango Yogurt Popsicles 15 Jun 11:19
In a bowl whisk together the mango pulp with 2 tablespoon of sugar. If using fresh mangoes, peel and blend the mangoes to a puree and then add sugar to taste and whisk it. Set aside.
In another bowl whisk the yogurt and 1 tablespoon of sugar and set aside. If using plain yogurt you can add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla here.
Take your popsicle molds and fill then with mango puree till they are 25% full, then pour 2 tablespoon of yogurt and alternate with mango and yogurt layer till the molds are 3/4th full (or till their fill line).
Keep the popsicles in the the freezer overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours.
To take out the popsicles, put the molds under hot water for 30 seconds and then pull. The popsicle should come out easily.
Enjoy the mango yogurt popsicle before it melts!