Adventures in Mochimochi Land
1¼" (3CM) tall
NOTES : The finished project is very small and is not suitable for children aged three and under. • This project is written to be knit in the round on 2 DPNs. If you get a ladder effect because of this, you can work it on 3 DPNs instead.
Samples knit with Knit Picks Palette, 100% wool, 1¾ oz (50G), 231 yds (211M) in Hyacinth, Pistachio, Custard, ,and Black
© 2019 Anna Hrachovec / Potter Craft · Reproduced with permission.
- Amber R. favorited Mallow Bunnies 25 May 10:42
- jennavieve added Mallow Bunnies to plushies 24 May 10:34
- jennavieve favorited Mallow Bunnies 24 May 10:34
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Mallow Bunnies 05 Apr 15:29
- Twinkie Chan favorited Mallow Bunnies 10 Mar 11:51
- KakesKaty favorited Mallow Bunnies 31 Jan 11:49
- Allison B. favorited Mallow Bunnies 30 Jul 11:24
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Mallow Bunnies 27 Jul 19:30
- Alisa B. favorited Mallow Bunnies 07 Jul 04:26
- Neko-San K. favorited Mallow Bunnies 31 May 20:47
Cast on 6 stitches onto 2 DPNs and join to work in a round.
RND 1: [Kfb] 6 times (12 sts).
RNDS 2–5: Knit (4 rnds).
RND 6: K1, [k2tog] twice, k2, [k2tog] twice, k1 (8 sts).
Insert a tiny amount of stuffing into the piece.
RND 7: K1, [kfb] twice, k2, [kfb] twice, k1 (12 sts).
RNDS 8–10: Knit (3 rnds).
RND 11: K1, [k2tog] twice, k2, [k2tog] twice, k1 (8 sts).
Insert a tiny amount of stuffing into the top of the piece.
Working with only the 4 stitches on the needle with the working yarn attached, knit 3 rows as an I-cord.
Break the yarn, leaving a tail of 12" (30.5cm).
Thread the tail onto a tapestry needle, and draw the yarn tightly through the stitches of the I-cord you just worked. Next, insert the needle back through the I-cord and reattach the yarn to the leftmost stitch on the remaining DPN. Knit 3 rows as an I-cord, then draw the tail tightly through the stitches.
With black, embroider eyes with one small horizontal stitch for each, placed 2 stitches below the ears and spaced 2 stitches apart.
Weave in the loose ends.