Dark colorful look in Maleficent colors
Green and purple is fun colors to make a combo of. Can't say I remember all I did with this look, but i will try explain. If I don't suceed, just look at the pictures and you will get a clue on what I did!
- Paul H. favorited Maleficent 12 Mar 10:20
- cole w. favorited Maleficent 28 Feb 05:53
- Connie Pierce favorited Maleficent 22 Jun 04:45
- Key West Witch favorited Maleficent 05 May 04:04
- Josh Hodgson favorited Maleficent 25 Mar 05:16
- david c. favorited Maleficent 28 Jan 11:16
- tom w. favorited Maleficent 15 Jan 11:46
- deepak s. favorited Maleficent 25 Oct 10:47
- Bradley Rowe favorited Maleficent 17 Sep 07:22
- Toby Lewis favorited Maleficent 03 Sep 06:37
You Will Need
Started off with primer, first MAC's Paintpot on the whole lid.
Next I apply the lightest of all the greens in the crease. Then build up your crease so you get it as dark as you want it. I think i did it in this order: acidberry(sugarpill), Dirty Martini(MUG), Midori (Sugarpill). Subterranean from the Cold Chemistry palette I used to darken the outer corners. Do the same with the greens on your lower lid.
When I was done with the greens I started on the purple part. Begin with apply Makeup Geek Gel liner in Amethyst as a base for the purple.
Then I took the darkest purple (Poison plum) and began at both edges on my lid, then put a lighter shade (2AM) in the middle of the lid. Then blend together so you don't se any edges.
Then I used a another purple to blend between the purple and the green (Elemental Chaos). And then i used the skin colored eye shadow to blend the green from the crease to the brow. And under my eye I did the same.
To highlight my brow and inner eye corner with Shimma shimma. Then use the liquid eyeliner, mascara and False eyelashes.