Learn to make your own cute, stackable rings for just a couple bucks!
Lately I have been so inspired by the beautiful stacks of tiny rings I've been seeing around the internet, so I decided to try my hand at creating some of my own. This is just one of the designs I came up with, but you could also try other simple designs, such as a heart, a knot, a bow, a "dart" design, or you could ad tiny beads. Get creative!
- Julie Eifelt B. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 27 Apr 08:42
- Christina R. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 04 Dec 16:31
- Rebecca M. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 27 Jul 21:14
- Sherri B. added Make Your Own Wire Rings to Things I wanna try 13 Jun 16:01
- Jenny C. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 20 Feb 12:53
- Julia C. added Make Your Own Wire Rings to Metal work 27 Jan 16:59
- Julia C. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 27 Jan 16:59
- Alyshia S. favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 23 Jan 02:49
- mykki favorited Make Your Own Wire Rings 22 Jan 08:18
- Ella - Paper Umbrella Blog published her project Make Your Own Wire Rings 18 Nov 06:01
It's a bit difficult to explain the process of shaping this ring, so this little sketch should help you out. Start by using a tube of lipstick/chapstick or a marker to shape your ring. Next, use needle nose pliers to shape the "x" and "o" (or whatever shape you'd like to make). If you have a soldering iron, use that to attach the 2 parts of the "x." You could also use a little dab of super glue if you don't have one. That's it!