So simple, it's almost criminal.
Alright, so I made this as day 8 of my 365 project
- VillainousNinja favorited Make Your Own Spraypaint! 23 May 01:37
- spychohead added Make Your Own Spraypaint! to refashion 11 Oct 03:16
- martyna.warden favorited Make Your Own Spraypaint! 03 Apr 19:46
- Evelyn M. favorited Make Your Own Spraypaint! 02 Sep 03:00
- Jamila W. favorited Make Your Own Spraypaint! 20 Jan 20:51
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Make Your Own Spraypaint! 01 Jan 01:27
- Precious M. added Make Your Own Spraypaint! to Futuree 03 Oct 23:54
Put water in your spray bottle. Make sure it's a smaller one. You always want to start out with more water in the bottle than you need, because it's easier to add a tad more paint to make it less watery than it is to start over because it's too dark. This is what your paper towel is for. Test out your paint by spraying it after you shake well to mix in the paint.
If you make it thicker, it works better for more solid surfaces...like window blinds! (My stupid computer refuses to upload the images I took of my blinds with my spraypaint on them, so you just have to believe me)
Allow your paint to dry.
Viola, you're done. :)