Because I couldn't find it at any of the stores around me.
Super duper unbelievably easy. Made me go well....duh, that makes sense.
A few notes....
Try and find some eye shadow with little or no shimmer/glitter in it. It'll look better-in my opinion anyway.
I have no idea what the actual ratio is, It all really depends what kind of nail polish and eye shadow you use. Trial and error...on the bright side its pretty hard to mess up.
It's probably better to use less nail polish, rather than more. The stuff I used was really cheap and otherwise crap, and also a small bottle.
Be prepared to have some extra eye shadow handy.
- asia.pearce added Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish to Nails 25 Jul 01:18
- aneniine added Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish to Dark Shadows 27 Mar 15:37
- karen w. favorited Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 24 May 05:32
- aranumenwen favorited her project Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 14 Apr 04:50
- Jed P. favorited Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 25 Mar 07:23
- Millie H. added Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish to Cosmetics and nails 22 Mar 21:59
- Jamila W. favorited Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 20 Jan 04:43
- Little Dark Princess added Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish to To-make list 14 Jan 15:52
- Jazmyn Annecia favorited Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 05 Jan 15:38
- Itssalyssa favorited Make Your Own Matte Nail Polish 21 Dec 23:46
Grab the clear/top coat nail polish you want to use, and using the piece of paper funnel it into the bottle. Tappa-tappa, gingerly, all of that.
Shake it up! It takes a little more shaking than normal, so be patient. Now is a good time to paint a couple strokes on your nail to see what it looks like, you may want to add some more eye shadow. if it's still looking pretty opaque you can always do more coats, I did 3hree coats on my nails.
Alternatively, you can pour out some of the polish onto a piece of paper or a plastic surface or something and add the eye shadow into the puddle and stir it up that way. You can always add more eye shadow, but you can't add less nail polish