Make a Necklace in a Pink Collar Pattern
This week starts with this simple jewelry making tutorial- how to make a necklace in a glittering collar pattern that is fashionable and suitable for this sunny season.
- MissyCupcake favorited Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern 16 Feb 01:13
- Alice B. favorited Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern 18 Aug 14:45
- Ashley W. favorited Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern 22 May 13:14
- Megan M. added Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern to Necklaces 02 Dec 00:07
- Knee Key added Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern to C: Bling! 26 Nov 06:38
- psacissej favorited Make A Necklace In A Pink Collar Pattern 24 Aug 03:13
Step 1: Prepare beaded units
1st, pick a head pin and slide one bead onto;
2nd, cut off extra length and leave a short tail for wire wrapping;
3rd, loop the short tail with round nose, the one-bead unit is done;
4th, similarly make two-bead, three bead and until seven-bead units; prepare corresponding amount as pic shows.
Step 2: Arrange units onto chain for collar pattern
1st, cut a piece of chain (proper length according to your judgment);
2nd, fold it in half to find the center link, and attach the seven-bead unit to it;
3rd, continue attaching units from center to both ends; each two adjoining units has a two-link gap;
4th, the collar pattern is arranged like the picture shows.
5th, add lobster clasp to one end of the chain.
The final look is shown below:
This simple jewelry making project is done! Thanks for reading. When planning to attend an important social occasion, such as a business party, you probably need a shining and elegant necklace to match a formal gown; suppose you don’t have one and no time for shopping, why not try making a necklace in this pattern, simple and time-saving.