Make A Beautiful Vase With Paper Straws
I love paper straws.They are a mundane utilitarian piece of drinkware that is part of most parties. But with all honesty I can't drink with most of them. Have you seen some of the designs and colors of them? Irresistibile. That is the only reason I hoard them. Not to drink with them. Drinking with some of those prettiness is a crime I say. And today's craft is to discourage you from using up all those pretties out there and to use them to make pretty things instead.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Paper Straw Vase 18 Jul 20:40
- Pamela M. favorited Paper Straw Vase 17 May 22:03
- Mia added Paper Straw Vase to Room Decor 18 Jan 07:53
- sallyc06 added Paper Straw Vase to Sally's Pad 22 Nov 09:40
- emmabota73 favorited Paper Straw Vase 04 Sep 06:35
- Pam ^_^ favorited Paper Straw Vase 12 Aug 04:59
- Anima P. published her project Paper Straw Vase 11 Aug 06:00
Now measure and cut the straws. I cut them at slightly varying lengths.Cut some of them exactly the height of the can, some smaller and some bigger. This will allow you to have varying length that will add to the interest factor. Once you figure out a rough pattern to arrange the straws, it is time to glue them on to the can.