Pimp My Bike!
Once upon a time, I learned how to ride a bike and it became my main method of transportation. My bicycle was very good but bright red and plain and didn't go with my style very well. Then one day I found a kid's stick pony at the Thrift Store Dumpster...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrqmgPT2-Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrqmgPT2-Nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
- Bernice M. favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 10 Sep 18:17
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 25 Jul 06:41
- Kepi added Magic Unicorn Bicycle to Magical Unicorn Party 06 Feb 01:05
- Kepi favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 06 Feb 01:05
- olivia n. favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 05 Aug 10:05
- DeadGirl favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 19 Mar 22:44
- Monika Gottindottir added Magic Unicorn Bicycle to Bike Bike Bike 13 Mar 19:19
- Nancy! added Magic Unicorn Bicycle to Monde des Fée/Fôret enchantée 28 Jan 16:35
- CookieBird Lover added Magic Unicorn Bicycle to other 02 Sep 04:35
- CookieBird Lover favorited Magic Unicorn Bicycle 30 Jul 04:19
I severed the head of the stick pony and attached it to my bike. Then I realized that there were buttons on the ears, so I put some batteries in the brain. Now when you push the button you can hear a "Neighhhhh!" followed by a clip-clopping of heels and then when you push it again you hear a snort. I made the horn with a christmas icicle ornament I found at the 99 cent store and looped a strong wire bar around it and stuck it into a hole in the head and reinforced it with superglue. Last but not least, the pony came with a small pouch to put a cell phone or ipod in.