we alll want it. we all need healthy hair.
: ] my first time trying it today
and it worked : ]
give it a try on a saturday see if it works for YOU.
none of these photos are mine..
- Len favorited Magic In A Bowl 08 Apr 05:03
- mckenna p. added Magic In A Bowl to home-made beauty 28 Jun 21:45
- 02jhseaby added Magic In A Bowl to cosmetics 08 Jun 16:54
- 02jhseaby favorited Magic In A Bowl 08 Jun 16:54
- Jess W. commented on Magic In A Bowl 22 Jan 02:52
- Jess W. favorited Magic In A Bowl 22 Jan 02:51
- buttercup303 added Magic In A Bowl to handy ones 15 Oct 13:57
- fuzzyhoneyviolet favorited Magic In A Bowl 25 Jun 04:15
- Valerie R. favorited Magic In A Bowl 17 Jun 17:15
- chelsie.kuskie added Magic In A Bowl to personal 10 Jun 10:25
Now the trickey part starts
dressed in your old shirt leaning over the sink, start by spooning it into your hair..use your hands..
it will run over ur face..
No worries though, focus on spreading the mix from your roots to bottom
work your way around, and massage it there
It might start to harden so work fast
Rinse it off well
and i skipped the conditoner b/c afterwards you really dont need it
You will notice whiteish junk left from your shower afterwards..it looks like white snot. : P
Take a comb and whisk it out of your hair..
Or if you're very stubborn you can continue showering...
anndd...Drum roll PuhLEEZ...
your very SOFT, very Yummy, Very LUSCIOUS hair is now ready to face the world...
--sorry for the lack of the final product pic...my camera totally died on me..--