For those with gremlin issues
I came down with a bad case of the gremlins, so using my ENORMOUS BRAIN I came up with this little recipe.
Sorry there aren't any pictures.
- Sam favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 07 May 03:09
- Shantelle t. added Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea to food!! 08 Dec 16:31
- Grimgirl101 favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 20 Jun 22:32
- Ana.Loli favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 30 Mar 03:04
- Alissa B. favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 06 Mar 01:53
- Stephanie T. favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 05 Mar 22:03
- Ievars favorited Magic Honey Lemon Invalid Tea 05 Mar 19:57
To start with, you need a big mug (and it must be a mug or something large that can handle boiling water). Got it? Right.
You take three lemons, any size you choose (though it may be a wise to consider the size of your mug in this process). Juice them in what ever way you see fit. Hand citrus juicer or the Hulk Smash where you use your hands like a cromanion man. All up to you.
Get some honey (not a honey flavoured thing. Legitimate honey) Check to see if it's crystallized (or if, like me, you happen to live in Canada. It's February, and the honey was kept in the unheated and uninsulated back porch the next step is to spend the next ten minutes watching it turn back into a liquid rather than a delicious mallet).
Get the kettle (and this is where that boiling water thing I so intrigued you with earlier comes in). Boil the water (also the amount depends on the size of your mug).
After the water is boiled, pour it in the mug, but leave a little room.
Now take the honey, and pour in a bunch. This depends on personal taste and the size of your mug.
Wait for it to cool sufficiently, than drink.
There? Feel better?