Origami envelopes all dressed up
I used pages from a fairly large magazine (Elle Decor).
YES you can mail these! Even though they're small, if you still have an address and a stamp, they'll be sent. =)
There are a few steps but it's really easy to do and to remember, especially if you send a lot of things!
**It takes about mins to do, +10 for drying/pressing!
- Key West Witch favorited Magazine Envelopes 12 May 16:35
- lynn.wagner.501 added Magazine Envelopes to My projects 09 Jun 01:37
- lynn.wagner.501 favorited Magazine Envelopes 09 Jun 01:37
- lia c. favorited Magazine Envelopes 28 Mar 03:05
- robin w. favorited Magazine Envelopes 30 Nov 08:23
- Emma H. favorited Magazine Envelopes 16 Feb 16:12
- Amanda P. added Magazine Envelopes to DIY tomorrow 19 Jan 07:37
- autumn rae entered their project Magazine Envelopes to Doxie Flip Contest 09 May 04:07
- viancethomas.pabayo commented on Magazine Envelopes 08 May 15:59
- AuntBetty favorited Magazine Envelopes 21 Feb 03:33
I'm going to look for some nice magazine pages right now!!