An easy and fast way to create a one of a kind clutch. Can be used for makeup brushes, money, cell phones, credit cards, lipstick and the list goes on!
1. Fold mag. cover into thirds depending on how you want your clutch to fold. I like to have the top fold of clutch to be a little shorter than the bottom.
2. Unfold and place in plastic paper protector.
3. Place felt (I try to pick a color that matches some part of the mag. cover but it doesn't matter) on back of plastic protector on the outside.
4. Sew all (paper protector, magazine cover, and felt) all together on all for sides.
5. Trim away any excess protector and or felt on edges.
6. Fold up bottom part of clutch (felt will be inside, magazine cover outside)and sew the two sides to where the fold ends.
7. Fold top part of clutch down and place velcro tab in middle and secure.
- Key West Witch favorited Magazine Clutch 10 Jul 04:22
- email@example.com favorited Magazine Clutch 01 Jun 07:53
- Crafty Texan favorited Magazine Clutch 09 Aug 16:30
- elizabeth w. favorited Magazine Clutch 10 Aug 17:32
- colourChemist favorited Magazine Clutch 09 Jun 16:34
- Millie H. added Magazine Clutch to Make 20 Mar 23:29
- Justina B. favorited Magazine Clutch 15 Jan 14:52
- nericon favorited Magazine Clutch 12 Jan 19:38
- Yasmine F. commented on Magazine Clutch 29 Oct 01:41
- Romana S. favorited Magazine Clutch 09 Sep 14:42
dgibian posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!