A cute vintage looking ornament with a alice in wonderland twist
The top hat ornament I made for a swap. This is not my idea at all. I followed the wonderful blog owner's directions with some few tweaks of my own. I used hot glue to hold everything together and headpins instead of dressmaker's pins for the embellishments. I also used cardstock paper instead of regular paper. This was such a fun ornament to do that I have made quite a few more. Anyone into the victorian age should definately give her blog a look. The crafts are amazing!
- Key West Witch added Mad Hatter Ornament to Top Hats, Witch Hats, Hats & Fascinater’s 30 Jun 14:48
- Rebecca M. favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 04 Jul 01:16
- Paula C. favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 08 Dec 23:55
- jessica.reidmiller favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 06 Oct 19:00
- Bayou Jenn added Mad Hatter Ornament to Crafts 16 Jun 01:09
- Debbie S. favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 01 Jan 14:58
- Katie B. favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 26 Dec 22:21
- Penny F. added Mad Hatter Ornament to CHRISTMAS! 25 Dec 10:10
- Lorraine E. added Mad Hatter Ornament to Alice themed 18 Dec 18:32
- Phoebe O. favorited Mad Hatter Ornament 18 Dec 13:51
Caitlin posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!