Halloween headgear made of 100% upcycled materials.
I found some old crummy curtains for super cheap at a thrift store, but the lace was this really crummy brown so I spray painted parts of it purple and other parts gold.
Once I finished hot gluing the brim to the cylinder, it was too thick to fit my head anymore! I was devastated!
So I found an old crummy iron (one i should've thrown away, but glad i didn't) and just melted some of the glue out. It worked! It was just enough to fit snugly.
- Yizzimindi commented on Mad Hatter Hat 06 Jun 01:42
- CraftyQueenee favorited Mad Hatter Hat 10 May 17:06
- Bubbles.the.flying.cuddle.bear favorited Mad Hatter Hat 23 Apr 04:14
- khristina s. added Mad Hatter Hat to cool shit 25 Mar 03:58
- khristina s. favorited Mad Hatter Hat 25 Mar 03:58
- burlesquedolly added Mad Hatter Hat to must do 26 Dec 03:06
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Mad Hatter Hat 28 Nov 00:37
- mousee23 favorited Mad Hatter Hat 25 Jun 23:42
Gorey DeTails posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!