Macrame Feathers DIY
These Macrame feathers look complicated, but are a cinch to make. And they are super pretty! If you love that boho look in your homes, you will love making and displaying these macrame feathers.
- Rosalie E. favorited Macrame Feathers 12 Mar 20:40
- joy.mardon.1 added Macrame Feathers to Macrame 28 Jan 12:27
- Susana F. favorited Macrame Feathers 18 Jan 18:33
- Mistress Nora of Madness favorited Macrame Feathers 09 May 23:39
- Veronica Elizabeth R. added Macrame Feathers to Macrame 01 Sep 21:52
- Veronica Elizabeth R. favorited Macrame Feathers 01 Sep 21:52
- Decor Hint published their project Macrame Feathers 14 Jul 09:00
Take your longest cord and fold it in half. This is your feather's spine.
Now take two of the second longest cords and place them underneath your spine. Loop one of the cords loops through the other cords loops and pull the ends through. See steps 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 at right. Repeat these steps with all the other cords (going from longest to shortest)