An idea for friendship bracelets!
You need two pieces of thread (available in different colors); one of 4' and the other one of 5'.
- Gina S. favorited Macrame Bracelet 19 Jul 13:52
- Sarah Y. favorited Macrame Bracelet 10 Jul 01:11
- Rebecca M. favorited Macrame Bracelet 18 Jun 00:43
- Monica S. favorited Macrame Bracelet 10 May 19:29
- Lorrie B. added Macrame Bracelet to jewelery 18 Oct 20:12
- Rattiemama added Macrame Bracelet to Jewellery Tutorials 05 Oct 00:15
- Rattiemama favorited Macrame Bracelet 05 Oct 00:15
- meme.hogues favorited Macrame Bracelet 16 Jun 04:15
- penny c. added Macrame Bracelet to projects to try 08 Jun 22:00
- BRANDY B. added Macrame Bracelet to Bracelets 07 Jun 00:56
For the type of bracelet shown in the photo, just follow the steps on the tutorial. But, there are two new things here... adding wooden beads in the middle of the bracelet, and making a straight 'braid' between each bead. To make it straight instead of curvy, you'll need to alternate the step 3 starting with a normal "P". So... you'll have to repeat step 3 and then the alternate step (a backwards "P", and then a normal "P"), then again, the step 3 until you insert another bead.