A household favourite that can be customised in hundreds of different ways to create a huge range of different style to suit just about everyone!
- Carla favorited Macrame Bracelet 21 Aug 16:49
- Rebecca M. favorited Macrame Bracelet 24 Jun 00:18
- Rattiemama added Macrame Bracelet to Jewellery Tutorials 05 Oct 02:19
- Rattiemama favorited Macrame Bracelet 05 Oct 02:18
- Banndit1 added Macrame Bracelet to Jewlery 16 Feb 00:39
- Banndit1 favorited Macrame Bracelet 16 Feb 00:39
- claire.dixon.581 favorited Macrame Bracelet 18 Jul 12:18
- Maxine M. added Macrame Bracelet to To-make list 09 Apr 23:30
- Alex B. favorited Macrame Bracelet 25 Dec 22:32
- vaneeee o. favorited Macrame Bracelet 07 Nov 12:11
Pull both left and right cords gently apart until you create the knot around the middle two / Repeat this process but this time take the left cord over the middle two / take the right cord over the top of the left (now on the right hand side of the middle two) and underneath the middle two cords / Thread through the gap between the original left hand cord and the middle cords / Pull cords apart until the knot is tight.
Complete this action 5 times (3 for the right and 2 for the left) then thread one bead onto the middle cords / Knot again 5 times / add another bead / continue to do this until you have your desired length (Keep checking the size against your own wrist)/ Once you've got the right length glue the last knot in place and leave to dry (any multi-purpose glue will do)