Creamy. Cheesy. The perfect "bite".
- reese52 favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 17 Oct 16:03
- Laila G. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 14 Oct 01:51
- nichole.lynn.powell favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 13 Mar 04:15
- Rikki L. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 07 Mar 15:21
- mallory m. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 12 Feb 19:57
- delusionsofpurple favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 12 Feb 05:37
- Heather V. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 04 Feb 04:46
- Luna S. added Mac And Cheese Bites to recipes 03 Feb 19:13
- Luna S. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 03 Feb 19:13
- Leeni S. favorited Mac And Cheese Bites 25 Jan 07:00
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the box directions until just shy of al dente, about 6 minutes. Drain. Meanwhile, lightly grease several standard muffin tins with cooking spray or butter.
In a medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, and the melted butter with a fork. Spoon a bit of the mixture into the bottom of each tin and press down with a fork or the bottom of a small glass.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add it to a large mixing bowl with the remaining cheddar cheese, boursin, and cold butter. Mix well.
In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, and sour cream whisking to combine. Add the liquid mixture to the pasta. Stir in the salt and garlic powder. Mix well.
Divide the noodle mixture between the prepared muffin tins. Bake until golden, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool in the tins at least 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve immediately and enjoy!