You won’t believe how easy this to make, and it just takes a few minutes.
We all know what day is coming soon - Valentine’s Day! You don’t need a spouse or significant other to show your love for someone. In fact, I made this recycled gift box for my mom! She’s always supported and been there for me, and to show my love I got her a gift card for a pedicure. To make the presentation delightful, I took a candy box from Christmas and dressed it up a bit. You won’t believe how easy this to make, and it just takes a few minutes.
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Luv U Box 31 May 22:06
- Marina G. favorited Luv U Box 04 Jan 00:18
- FireLightPhoenix favorited Luv U Box 04 Nov 23:03
- Lady Maiya commented on Luv U Box 12 Feb 04:42
- Lady Maiya favorited Luv U Box 12 Feb 04:41
- Jessica A. favorited Luv U Box 01 Feb 23:50
- Bianca A. favorited Luv U Box 15 Jan 21:10
- JJ J. favorited Luv U Box 24 Oct 16:18
- Danosa favorited Luv U Box 21 Oct 16:00
- J.N. Cahill added Luv U Box to Gifts 21 Sep 19:22
Use your Glue Dots to line the backside of the paper. I probably used about 10 - 15 Glue Dots and got around the edges. I didn’t put one on every scallop, just about every inch. I also put a few in the middle. Place the paper down on the top of the box in the center, and make sure to press down well.
This is the most fun part! Stick down the embellishments, including the letters and the red gems. Pick whatever you like and looks good!
I can’t wait to give this to my mom - she’s going to love it. The best part? When she’s done with the box, she can redecorate it and give it again. I love recycled crafts! Happy Valentine’s Day!